Erzsebet is a cozy bedroom rent in Budapest, a wonderful fully furnished shared room apartment in the center of the city
This apartment is perfectly located right in the city center, close to transportation, touristic places, nightlife etc…
The apartment has 4 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with bathtub, plus on wc separate a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room. all bedrooms are equipped with a double bed.
The apartment has all the modern comforts, is fully equipped, and has a high-speed internet connection.
Address: 1073 Budapest, 54 Erzsébet körút
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Cosy living room and dining table
– Washing machine, microwave
– Bed linen provided and Towels
Points of interest nearby:
– The flat is located in the city center of Budapest in the VI district, a few steps away from Oktogon where you will find many restaurants, bars, cinemas, and nightclubs.
– Dohany Street Synagogue is a 17-minute walk from the apartment
– The apartment is located a few meters from Andrassy Avenue, which is the most beautiful avenue in Budapest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Very close to the flat you have Hunyadi square where you will find one of the smallest covered markets in Budapest open 6 days a week. You can buy the freshest products of the Hungarian countryside, sold directly by farmers (pâté, honey, fruits, vegetables, etc).
– You could use all kind of transport close to the apartment
– The metro crossing the big Andrassy Avenue which can take you to the Széchenyi Thermal Baths.
– Tramway 4-6 available 24/24
– The Hungarian University of Fine Arts
– Central European University
– University of Theatre and Film Arts Budapest
– Pázmány Péter Catholic University
– Corvinus University of Budapest
– CUB – Faculty of Social Sciences
– Budapest University of Technology and Economics
Globexs is the industry reference for expat rentals in Budapest. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a WhatsApp chat.