FeaturesWifiBalconyWashing machineBedlinen includedTowels included
- per month from: €1,250
Sant Vicenç is a perfect flat for professionals and expats looking for a long distance stay in Barcelona. Sant Vicenç, a 45m2 apartment has a common living/ bedroom area, fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven and a bathroom with shower. Additionally the apartment has a small balcony. Everything is ready for you to move in and enjoy the stay in Barcelona. Wifi connection, water,gas, electricity, bed linen and towels are included into the rental price.
The apartment is located in El Raval neighbourhood.
El Raval is situated between Barna's most important markets: La Boquería (El Mercat de Sant Josep) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, making it the city's most densely-populated and one of the most controversial neighborhoods. It is presently one of the city's most multicultural areas surrounded with modern structures such as MACA (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, or the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania. From the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania you can enjoy an overlook boasting views of the Mediterranean.
- Deposit: € 200. In cash, refunded on departure
- Age restrictions: no
- Where to pick up the keys: at the flat
- Check-in time: from 02:00pm
- Check-out time: before 12:00am
- Water, gas, electricity: included
- Cleaning fee 50€
- Smokers: no
- Pets accepted: to be consulted
- A long stay booking for this apartment might be subject to a booking
fee under certain circumstances. When applied the booking fee is 10%
of the first month's rent, and will be charged only once: in the first
month. Contact us to find out if your booking is subject to the
- Available for professional stays and medium term residential stays (minimum 1 month). Not available for tourist stays.
Now you can apply for this apartment, or keep on searching and/or change the filters.