FeaturesWifiHeatingWashing machineBedlinen includedTowels included
- per month from: €1,250
Sant Vicenç II is a funky 1 bedroom flat ideal for expats. This apartment has 48m2, the interior of the apartment has been recently renovated in a very charming and inviting style. It is a typical El Raval neighbourhood apartment, with exposed wooden beams on the ceiling and parquet floors. The kitchen is very modern and well equipped with retro style green fridge. The bathroom is brand new and very spacious, featuring a large shower. The bedroom has one big double bed. This apartment is located on the first floor of the building with no elevator.
The apartment is located in El Raval neighbourhood.
El Raval is situated between Barna's most important markets: La Boquería (El Mercat de Sant Josep) and El Mercat de Sant Antoni, making it the city's most densely-populated and one of the most controversial neighborhoods. It is presently one of the city's most multicultural areas surrounded with modern structures such as MACA (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona), the Filmoteca, or the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania. From the Centre de la Cultura Contemporania you can enjoy an overlook boasting views of the Mediterranean.
- Deposit: € 200. In cash, refunded on departure
- Age restrictions: no
- Where to pick up the keys: at the flat
- Check-in time: from 02:00pm
- Check-out time: before 12:00am
- Water, gas, electricity: included
- Cleaning fee 50€
- Smokers: no
- Pets accepted: to be consulted
- A long stay booking for this apartment might be subject to a booking
fee under certain circumstances. When applied the booking fee is 10%
of the first month's rent, and will be charged only once: in the first
month. Contact us to find out if your booking is subject to the
- Available for professional stays and medium term residential stays (minimum 1 month). Not available for tourist stays.
Now you can apply for this apartment, or keep on searching and/or change the filters.