Dealing with the trafico-administration in Valencia

We make an appointment for you and assist you all the way

Are you an expat living in Valencia, and you have a car? If the answer is yes, you will crash with the Trafico-administration in Valencia sooner or later. Good news, we can help: We make an appointment for you at “Trafico” and assist you all the way, in English. 

REMEMBER: You need to change your foreign driving license to a Spanish one if you spend more than 6 months in Spain. And you cannot drive around with foreign license plates for more than 6 months. 

Dealing with the Trafico-administration in Valencia can be a nightmare. Even the first step (obtaining an appointment) drive many expats nuts. At Globexs we have years of experience dealing with Trafico-administration in Valencia and we offer efficient solutions.

Send us an email to or click the “contact” botton. Tell us what your situation is and we reply within 24h with the exact price for your solution. It is going to be cheaper than a consultation with a psychiatrist…;)

Join our Facebook groups: Expats living and working in Valencia and Basque Country

Subscribe to our Newsletter

            A monthly newsletter on the future of work, travel resources, and updates to our services!

Globexs offers a wide range of flexible tempory expat rentals in all price ranges.



The Globexs experience

At Globexs we all agree that our job is making people feel welcome. Globexs is, in essence, a people-company: people working for people. Us working for expats. We are the little tap on your shoulder and the voice whispering in your ear that everything will be allright 👌.