Many foreigners are looking for a second home from the incredible city of Valencia, that already has a large expat community.
Globexs helps you to find and invest in a second home in this city. This page is written for foreigners who want to buy a property in Valencia but do not know where to start.
We will quickly explain the different areas, the best places to buy a home and the services of Globexs.
For more details we recommend that you visit our property website, where you can find the average proprty sales prices in each neighborhood. This will help you target the type of property you would be interested in based on your budget. Click here to go to our property website.
Many expats have moved and is moving to this beautiful city by the Mediterranean Sea. Valencia is the capital of the autonomous community of Valencia.
The beautiful historic center, the beaches, and the fantastic climate make Valencia one of the country's most popular tourist destinations. Valencia enjoys Mediterranean climate with very mild winters and long hot summers.
The city is situated on the banks of the Turia river, on the eastern coast of the Iberian peninsula and the western part of the Mediterranean Sea, fronting the Gulf of Valencia. Its major landmarks are the Malvarrosa Beach, the Mercado Central, the Cathedral and the City of Arts and Science.
Valencia's main festival “Las Fallas”, takes place annually from 15-19th of March and attracts thousands of visitors. Click to read more about Valencia.
Expats tend to favour three main areas of the city to live in but other neighborhoods are starting to become more and more popular offering good opportunities. The choice of thr neighbourhood is a personal matter. You need to decide what you expect from your property. Are you looking at living in Valencia or investing to rent? What budget to you dispose of and would you prefer to be by the beach or the city center, etc...
Ruzafa is the place to be in Valencia, and home to many expats. Read more about Ruzafa.
The city center, and particularly its historic center of El Carmen.
Valencia counts with a beautiful stretch of city beach: a 5km long sandy beach that is close to the area of Patacona that is a popular place amongst expats.
Port Saplaya officialy belongs to the nearby village of Alboraya, 3km north of Valencia. It is a lovely marina often referred to as 'The Little Venice' thanks to its water channels that wind between various beautiful apartments.
Benimaclet is a neighborhood in the north of Valencia. It feels like a village, but it is really a part of Valencia.
Monteolivete is located just south of Ruzafa. Between Ruzafa and the City of Arts and Science. Prices in Montiolivete are more affortable than in Rusafa.
Cabanyal is a former fishing village now absorbed by Valencia. It is located right near the beach.
On the outskirts of the city, you can find an abondance of villas with private pools. Is this what you are looking for?
Prospective buyers looking for a second home in Valencia can use the Globexs services. We are property hunters and lawyers. We offer a full A to Z service to clients who want to invest in Valencia. We guarantee a 100% risk free investment and following the purchase we maximize the rentability of the investment by offering the property on the short stay rental market. We take care of it all: publishing the property to taking care of its management. Refer to our Globexs properties website for more information including the costs.
Let's face it: buying a property abroad can be very stressful, especially if you do not speak the language. You need a lawyer that speaks your language and explains to you every step of the process in details. The owner of Globexs is Tiscar Navarro, a English speaking lawyer specialized in property investments. You need her!
First of all she screens the property that you are about to purchase and makes sure that the investment is risk free.
Secondly she helps you through the Spanish administration: opening bank account, getting the Nie number, etc.
And thirdly she accompanies you to the notary when you sign the sales contract. Foreigners looking for an investment in Spain need a lawyer like Tiscar Navarro, without any doubt. Read more about her services click here.
If you bought a property in Valencia and you do not want to live there full time you can consider offering the property on the short term rental market. Globexs can find you tenants and we take care of everything: arrivals, departures, cleaning-maintenance, etc. We charge an hourly rate. More information can be found on our property page.
Globexs is not a real estate agency, but a service company to foreigners looking for an investment in Spain. We bring you in touch with a network of real estate agents that offer the property you are looking for, and most importantly, we are lawyers: Once you have found your dream property we assist you through the paperwork. The estate agents we work with charge between 3% and 5% of the salesprice (depending on the area), with a minimum of 3000 euro. You pay this 3-5% directly to the estate agent when you purchase the property. Very transparant, no hidden costs. The buyer pays 3-5% real estate commission when he buys a property, that is it. The first interview with the buyers is always free. If the buyer wants Globexs and his real estate partners to find a property we charge a 150 euro administration fee to open your file. This is a deposit. Once you purchase your property through our network of estate agents we refund you the 150 euro.
Globexs does not charge an extra commission to the buyer for the purchase. Globexs only charges the legal services to the buyer (between 750€ + VAT and 1.5%, depending on the type of property and the location). More information can be found on our property page.
1. application of NOTA SIMPLE (The passport of the apartement)(included are 3 nota simples).
2. study if the apartment has no debts (water, electricity, cleaning building, etc.)
3. assistance with negotiations over price and conditions
4. opening bank account
5. application NIE number (Numero identificación extranjero)
6. preparation of the compra-venta at the notary
7. assistance at the notary
8. changing the titular of the facilities: water, gas, electricity, etc.
So these are the steps:
1. Interview: the buyer contacts Globexs for a free interview. What exactly are you looking for? 2.
2. Deposit: if the buyer wants to continue working with Globexs we ask for a 150 euro administration fee (deposit).
3. Start search: We start looking for the most interesting properties according to your expectations and send you a first list of possibilities.
4. Visits: We show you the properties when you come to Valencia together with the real estate agents we partner with. Globexs and the real estate partners keep looking for properties until we find what you are looking for.
5. Negociation: We help you negotiate with the sellers.
6. Legal assistance (paperwork, NIE number, bank account, translations, etc…) prior to the purchase.
7. Notary: Legal assistance at the notary. Tiscar Navarro accompanies you to the notary.
8. Purchase and payments: When the buyer buys a property he pays 3-5% commission to the real estate agent. Globexs refunds the 150 euro administration fee (deposit)
9. Architecture and interior design if your new property need some work. We work with architects and builders.
10. Rental preparation: We help you with the refurnishment of your new property and prepare the property for future tenants.
11. Rental: We rent out your apartment to tourists and expats
For more details we recommend you to visit our property website where you can find the average sales prices for properties in each neighborhood. It will give you a good idea of how much money you need to spend on a decent property in Valencia.
Or contact us