Rakoczi 4 is a bedroom for rent in Budapest, a shared apartment with several fully furnished rooms in the center of the capital city of Hungary.
This apartment (130sqm) is perfectly located right in the city center, close to transportation, touristic places, nightlife, etc…
The apartment has 6 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one with a bathtub and one with a shower separate a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and microwave, and a living room. all bedrooms are equipped with a double bed.
The apartment has all the modern comforts, is fully equipped, and has a high-speed internet connection.
Address: Rakoczi ut (hidden) Steps from Joszef krt)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Cosy living room and dining table
– Washing machine, microwave
– Bed linen provided and Towels
Points of interest nearby:
– The flat is located in the city center (heart) of Budapest in the VIII district, a few steps away from “Blaha square” where you will find many restaurants, bars, cinemas, and nightclubs.
– Dohany Street Synagogue is a 15-minute walk from the apartment
– The apartment is located a few meters from Andrassy Avenue, which is the most beautiful avenue in Budapest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Very close to the flat you have Hunyadi square where you will find one of the smallest covered markets in Budapest open 6 days a week. You can buy the freshest products of the Hungarian countryside, sold directly by farmers (pâté, honey, fruits, vegetables, etc).
Globexs is the industry reference for expat rentals in Budapest. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or start a WhatsApp chat.