Urban is an entry ready studio in Berlin. It is a furnished and bright studio in Berlin.
This is a big and convenient studio in an old building with high ceilings and stucco overlooks the beautiful landscaped garden courtyard and is about 31 square meters (groundfloor). It consists of an open living room with sofa, dining table and a big bunk bed.
The kitchen equipped with:
– refrigerator, microwave
– coffee machine, kettle, toaster
The neighbourhood (popular and central district of Kreuzberg) is very tranquil, you’ll be able to go on peaceful strolls at anytime of the day. Within walking distance you will be able to reach the:
– 1 bus stop, a direct connection to Potsdamer Platz and Hauptbahnhof
– 2 the subway stops (Südstern+ Schönleinstr)
– the supermarket 100 m far
– many cafes, restaurants or individual shops
– 2 Parks (Tempelhofer field, Hasenheide)
The apartment can be easily changed in the equipment as things are exchanged or replaced after some time.