Companies and their subtractors try to accommodate their expats as close as possible to the workspace to avoid traffic issues. Globexs offers apartments for rent near the ports of Antwerp, Ghent and Rotterdam in strategic locations.
At Globexs we offer apartments in all price ranges: studio’s, 1-2-3 bedroom, luxury or standard. Contact us and apply for a convenient apartment near the port of Antwerp.
1. The villages north of Antwerp, such as Ekeren, Kapellen and Stabroek
2. The neighborhood “Den Dam” is located in the northern part of Antwerp. It is a multicultural neighborhood with some very nice and surprising corners. The neighborhood is being developed rapidly, and it is one of the hotspots for investors, especially since the opening of the famous park “Park Spoor Noord”.
3. The neighborhood “Het Eilandje”, one of the most vibrant and upcoming neighborhoods in Antwerp, just north of the city center.
4. The neighborhood “Antwerp Left Bank” is a quiet green residential area, connected to the Antwerp City Center with 2 tunnels (one for cars and one pedestrian). This neighborhood is convenient especially for people working in Kallo, Beveren.
5. The village on in the province East-Flanders, next to Antwerp Left Bank, such as Beveren, Kieldrecht, Melsele, and Verrebroek.
At Globexs we offer apartments in all price ranges: studio’s, 1-2-3 bedroom, luxury or standard. Contact us and apply for a convenient apartment near the port of Ghent (North Sea Port).
1. The centre of Ghent is very accessible from the port. Ghent is not a very big city so connections are relatively easy.
2. The most northern neighborhoods of Ghent are located very conveniently for people working at the port of Ghent: Rabot, Dampoort, Muide, etc.
3. The villages east of the canal “Ghent-Terneuzen”. The canal “Ghent-Terneuzen” links Ghent to the port of Terneuzen on the Westerschelde (Scheldt) estuary in the Netherlands, thereby providing the former with an access to the sea. The villages of Oostakker, Wachtebeke and Zelzate provide good housing opportunities.
4. The villages west of the canal “Ghent-Terneuzen”. The villages of Wippelgem, Ertvelde, Rieme and Assenede have good access to the western part of the Port of Ghent.
5. The province of Zeeuws-Vlaanderen in the south of Holland. The villages of Axel, Hulst and Terneuzen offer cheaper accommodation options which makes them attractive to foreign companies looking for housing solutions.
The Port of Rotterdam is the largest seaport in Europe. From 1962 until 2004 it was even the busiest port in the world, but is now overtaken by Singapore and Shanghai. The port area covers 105km2 and stretches over a distance of 40km.
1. The centre of Rotterdam is not the best place to live if you are working at Europoort due to parking and traffic problems. However, many foreign workers and expats prefer to stay in the center of Rotterdam.
2. The villages around Rotterdam. In the outskirts of Rotterdam are a few villages such as Schiedam and Spijkenisse. They have fewer traffic issues than the center of Rotterdam and offer more popular housing solutions.
3. The villages near the Maasvlakte. Closer to the North Sea the villages of Oostvoorne and Rozenburg offer decent accommodation options for people working at the port of Rotterdam.
Contact us and apply for a convenient apartment near the port of Rotterdam.
You have selected an apartment that is managed by a Globexs partner. (What is a Globexs partner?) You will be forwarded to the website of our partner in a new window if you click on “Visit the apartment”.290
However, if you are a company that needs several apartments and/or a company invoice we recommend you to click on “Apply for a quotation” and you will be attended by a Globexs staff member.