The advantages of renting to expats
In most major cities in Europe 3 types of rentals coexist: Traditional long term unfurnished rentals, mid-term (3-11 months) furnished rentals and short term holiday rentals. The holiday (airbnb) market is clearly saturated in a lot of cities (such as Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris, etc). Traditional rentals scare many apartment owners because of potential payment problems and the risk of a bad tenant (with no way of kicking him out). Therefor, more and more apartment owners in the larger European cities are choosing for mid-term expat rentals and are renting to expats.
The conditions to rent to expats with Globexs
Expats usually have specific quality standards. To connect with expats your apartment needs to meet the following basic requirements:
- The apartment/house needs to be fully furnished with style and elegancy.
- Bedlinens and towels need to be provided. These items can be purchased in the Globexs webshop.
- The apartment needs to be located in a safe neighborhood.
- The apartment needs to offer an acceptable overall comfort level.
- High speed WIFI is crucial.
How to submit your application and connect with expats
If you think that your apartment is suitable you can submit an application.
- Fill out the below form as a first step to connect with expats.
- A Globexs staff member gets in touch with you.
- If your apartment answers the Globexs quality standards we will publish it and offer it to our customers.
Is there a cost involved?
Globexs charges a one time administration fee of 99€ + VAT (21%). What do you get for this?
- A personal interview to check the possibilities of your apartment.
- Globexs publishes your apartment on globexs.com in 4 languages.
- We advice you how to furnish and prepare your apartment.
- You are a Globexs partner and we offer your property to expats.
If you are an agency please click here.
Fill out the below form and sumit your request. You will be contacted by a Globexs member very soon. The first contact is usually over the phone or by email, and followed by a visit to the apartment.