Payments

Security

The credit card payments to Globexs are handled by Paypal. If you make a payment you will be redirected to the website of the Paypal. After your payment you will be redirected to this website. 

  

What is included in the prices that I see on the website?

Electricity bill, water, gas, AC, wifi, bedsheets, towels, taxes, etc... In some apartments there is a surcharge for cleaning. And on arrival you need to pay the deposit, that will be returned to you after your stay (check our terms and conditions).

   

How to make manual payments?

A manual payment is a payment that is not related to the usual 20% prepayment to confirm a booking. An example of a manual payment is a credit card payment of a deposit or the remaining 80% rental fee (instead of paying it in cash on arrival).

Click here to make a manual payment.

   

   .