The Globexs Experience
At our main office in Valencia we often ask ourselves the following 2 questions:
- Who are our customers and what do they expect from us?
- What is the Globexs experience and who appreciates it?
Both questions are related and obvious from a marketing and business plan point of view, but they are at the same time very different. While the first question is relatively easy to answer, the second one requires "out of the box"-thinking.
Who are the Globexs customers?
Our customers are all kinds of companies and expats: Multinationals in Belgium and Spain (and their foreign subcontractors), project managers, professional sportsmen, digital nomads, film crews, opera singers, or simply people with "living abroad" on their bucket list,…. Even though they are all looking for very different types of housing with specific needs and budgets, they all have a few things in common:
- Our customers know exactly when they arrive but are never sure about their departure date. So they need flexibility. They need flexible rental conditions, and "all-on-1-bill" and that is exactly what Globexs is offering.
- Most of our customers are on a budget. Except the happy few "business executive expats" that end up in the Globexs luxury apartments, most Globexs costumers are very price conscious and try to reduce the cost of living as much as possible. Globexs offers affordable accommodation for all budgets.
- Our customers arrive with a suitcase only. So the apartments need to be prepared. The kitchen needs to fully equipped with pots, pans, cutlery, etc. and bedding and towels need to be provided. And at Globexs we need to be able to respond to specific requests. For example through our "Webshop for expats".
- Our customers are not machines. They arrive in a new environment and often they feel strange, stressed, out of place, and sometimes lonely. At Globexs we understand completely that temporarily moving to another country is a stressful operation and should not be taken lightly.
Now that we understand what all our customers have in common we can try to answer the second question: What exactly is the Globexs Experience?
What exactly is the Globexs Experience?
Well at Globexs we all agree that our main job is making people feel welcome. Globexs is, in essence, a people-company: people working for people. Us working for expats.
Welcome to Globexs, we are at your service...
Globexs is the industry reference for rentals for expats and digital nomads in Belgium and Spain. Click below to apply for an apartment or contact us for more information.