Legal assistance for expats in Spain

Immigration lawyer

Globexs (GLOBAL EXPATRIATE SERVICES SL), with headoffice in Valencia, and partners worldwide. Tiscar Navarro, together with her team of lawyers, is specialized in immigration laws and immigration formalities. We offer a worldwide service.

English speaking lawyer in Spain

If you are planning to move to Spain but struggling with the paperwork contact us! We can help expats (Europeans and non-Europeans) with the administration and formalities regarding moving to Spain.

Legal assistance for expats

1. VISAS: All kind of Visa applications
2. WORK PERMITS: Application for work permits at the Spanish embassy in the country or origin
3. RESIDENCE PERMITS: Residence permits for non-Europeans
4. NIE: Application of the NIE number
5. EMPADRONAMIENTO: Subscription in the town hall in Valencia
6. RENTALS: Help with rental contracts and applications
7. PROPERTY INVESTMENTS: Assistance with property-related paperwork
8. DRIVING LICENCES: Change your foreign licence for a spanish one
9. BREXIT: Brexit-related legal assistance
10. SPANISH PASSPORT: If you want to change your nationality and become Spanish
11. GOLDEN VISA: If you want to invest 500.000€ in Spanish property

We cover your back abroad.

Request a quotation

Globexs expats

Apply for an apartment here

Thank you for your interest in Globexs. On this page you can apply for a rental apartment in your new destination.

  1. Fill out the below form and give as many details as possible.
  2. We send your request to our local office, agent or partner.
  3. As soon as possible we send you the first options within your budget and specifications.
Destination: Where are you moving to?
Details: What are you looking for?
Personal data
Data protection law: your personal data are safe. We will never give them to third parties.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.