Inverness is an elegant studio apartment in London. It is a furnished studio in London.
Have a look at this Elegant Studio Apartment in London, more specifically in Bayswater! This studio is part of a building with several studios. It has a bedroom area, a bathroom and a kitchen, and it is a really comfortable and modern space, with all the commodities you’ll need to have an enjoyable stay. It might be important for you to know that the washing machine is shared. This apartment is near all major Universities in London
– Queensway (Tube Station, Central Line) – 3 min walk away
– Bayswater (Tube station, Circle and District lines) – 5 min walk away
– University of Westminster – 43 minutes walk away / 13 min away by public transport
– LSE (London School of Economics) – 20 min away by public transport
– London College of Fashion – 41 minutes walk away / 12 min away by public transport
– Restaurants and supermarkets – 2 min walk away
– Kensington Gardens – 5 min walk away
– Holland Park – 28 min walk away
Bayswater is one of London’s most cosmopolitan and ethnically rich areas having a diverse population, many hotels, attractive gardens and busy streets with many ethnic-cuisine restaurants. It is located within the City of Westminster and the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in central London, and the properties here range from expensive apartments to small studio flats and apartment blocks dating from the inter-war period.
Globexs is the industry reference for expat rentals in London. For more information contact email@example.com or start a WhatsApp chat.