Taylor is a cosy double bedroom in London, a fully furnished 5-bedroom house in a perfect location.
This property is located in West London, more exactly in the Ealing neighbourhood. It has a total of five bedrooms, two common bathrooms and a kitchen. The bedrooms presented here offer a welcoming vibe and some of them even have their own ensuite bathroom. In the kitchen, you’ll find everything you need for your and your housemates’ cooking adventures. Here, you’ll find your safe haven and enjoy the company of your new friends.
– East Acton (Tube station – Central line) – 9 minutes walk away.
– London College UCK20 minutes away on public transport.
– Imperial College London (Hammersmith Hospital Campus) – 22 minutes walk away / 11 minutes away on public transport.
– Restaurants and supermarkets – 10 minutes walk away.
– Westfield London Shopping Centre – 44 minutes walk away.
– Wormwood Scrubs Park – 13 minutes walk away.
Ealing is a diverse neighbourhood with a vibrant feel, excellent public transport, green spaces and access to the railways!
The alternative restaurants make this part of West London unique, with Italian, Japanese and other ethnic cuisines forming a unique culinary culture.
Globexs is the industry reference for expat rentals in London. For more information contact email@example.com or start a WhatsApp chat.