Globexs offers relocation services and monthly rental accommodation in Antwerp. We provide temporary furnished apartments and houses for expats, professionals, families, and companies,… in and around Antwerp. We offer housing solutions for companies and individuals.
Every year we help hundreds of expats and companies relocating to Antwerp. We have all types of properties available and in a wide range of prices, being able to adapt to all kinds of needs.
Affordable accommodation, flexible contract duration, all on 1 bill, no hassle.
Can’t find what you are looking for on the website? Contact us and we will find the perfect fit for you!
We are here to help you. We rent furnished, temporary flats and houses with flexible contracts and conditions. Feel at home away from home.
If you or your company are moving to Antwerp to work, one of the biggest challenges is finding the right accommodation.
In recent years, monthly corporate rentals have been gaining popularity versus traditional hotel rooms, as temporary property letting, are more convenient in terms of price and comfort.
Globexs offers flexible rental solutions for you or your company in Antwerp and its surroundings, regardless of the duration of the project, allowing you to extend your stay according to your needs. We have flats and houses available in the city center, in the neighborhoods close to the port of Antwerp.
Just let us know what you are looking for and we’ll find it for you.
At Globexs we offer apartments in all price ranges: studios, 1-2-3 bedrooms, luxury or standard. Contact us and apply for a convenient apartment near the port of Antwerp.
1. The villages north of Antwerp, such as Ekeren, Kapellen, and Stabroek
2. The neighborhood “Den Dam” is located in the northern part of Antwerp. It is a multicultural neighborhood with some very nice and surprising corners. The neighborhood is being developed rapidly, and it is one of the hotspots for investors, especially since the opening of the famous park “Park Spoor Noord”.
3. The neighborhood “Het Eilandje”, is one of the most vibrant and upcoming neighborhoods in Antwerp, and is just north of the city center.
4. The neighborhood “Antwerp Left Bank” is a quiet green residential area, connected to the Antwerp City Center with 2 tunnels (one for cars and one for pedestrians). This neighborhood is convenient, especially for people working in Kallo, Beveren.
5. The village in the province of East-Flanders, next to Antwerp Left Bank, such as Beveren, Kieldrecht, Melsele, and Verrebroek.
Happy tenants and house owners
Properties rented in 2021