Globexs offers relocation services and monthly rental accommodation in Ghent. We provide temporary furnished apartments and houses for expats, professionals, families, and companies,… in and around Ghent.
We provide housing solutions for companies and individuals. Every year we help hundreds of expats and companies relocating to Ghent.
We have all types of properties available and in a wide range of prices, being able to adapt to all kinds of needs.
Affordable accommodation, flexible contract duration, all on 1 bill, no hassle.
Can’t find what you are looking for on the website? Contact us and we will find the perfect fit for you.
We are here to help you. We rent furnished, temporary flats and houses with flexible contracts and conditions. Feel at home away from home.
If you or your company are moving to Ghent to work, one of the biggest challenges is finding the right accommodation in the East Flanders Region.
In recent years, monthly corporate rentals have been gaining popularity versus traditional hotel rooms, as temporary property letting, are more convenient in terms of price and comfort.
Globexs offers flexible rental solutions for you or your company, regardless of the duration of the project, allowing you to extend your stay according to your needs. We have flats and houses available in the city center, in the neighborhoods close to the port of Ghent and also in all the canal Ghent-Terneuzen surroundings.
Just let us know what you are looking for and we’ll find it for you.
At Globexs we offer apartments and houses in all price ranges: studios, 1-2-3 bedrooms, luxury or standard. Contact us and apply for a convenient apartment near the port of Ghent (North Sea Port).
1. The center of Ghent is very accessible from the port. Ghent is not a very big city so connections are relatively easy.
2. The most northern neighborhoods of Ghent are located very conveniently for people working at the port of Ghent: Rabot, Dampoort, Muide, etc.
3. The villages east of the canal “Ghent-Terneuzen”. The canal “Ghent-Terneuzen” links Ghent to the port of Terneuzen on the Westerschelde (Scheldt) estuary in the Netherlands, thereby providing the former with access to the sea. The villages of Oostakker, Wachtebeke, and Zelzate provide good housing opportunities.
4. The villages west of the canal “Ghent-Terneuzen”. The villages of Wippelgem, Ertvelde, Rieme, and Assenede have good access to the western part of the Port of Ghent.
5. The province of Zeeuws-Vlaanderen in the south of Holland. The villages of Axel, Hulst, and Terneuzen offer cheaper accommodation options which makes them attractive to foreign companies looking for housing solutions.
Happy tenants and house owners
Properties rented in 2021